Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God

C G Am Em F C Dm G (x2)

C                  G                 Am                 Em
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
F                                 C                 Dm          G
Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find
C            G            Am                 Em
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
    F                                 C
Can't help but wish that I was there
   Dm                                  G
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Chorus 1:

C          G                     Am           Em
Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
 F                                           C
To hold her when I'm not around,
    Dm                          G
When I'm much too far away
C                 G                Am             Em
All need that person who can be true to you
F                                       C
But I left her when I found her
Dm                              G
And now I wish I'd stayed

       F                                C
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
Em         Am            G    F
Missing you again  oh  no

Once again

C                  G                  Am             Em
There's nothing here for me on this barren road
      F                                        C
There's no one here while the city sleeps
    Dm                         G
And all the shops are closed
C                  G                     Am                Em
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
F                                  C
Pictures and some memories
  Dm                                          G
Will have to help me through, oh yeah

Back to: Chorus 1

Am       Em           F                  C
Before long,         they waste away
Am       Em           F                             C
I found you,         something told me to stay
Am    Em               F               C
I gave in,             to selfish ways
Dm                                       G
And how I miss someone to hold
                              C
When hope begins to fade...

C                  G                 Am                 Em
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
F                                 C                 Dm          G
Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find

Chorus 2:

C          G                     Am           Em
Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
 F                                           C
To hold her when I'm not around,
    Dm                          G
When I'm much too far away
C                 G                Am             Em
All need that person who can be true to you
F                                       C
But I left her when I found her
Dm                              G
And now I wish I'd stayed

              F                   C
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
Em                 Am - G - F
Missing you again  oh  no
 Am   Em               F           C
Once again…                  yeah…
Am     Em      F       C
Wooaa…         yeah, yeah…


Lihat Band - Band Lainnya :
A-B  C-D   E-F   G-H   I-J   K-L   M-N   O-P   Q-R   S-T   U-V   W-X   Y-Z

Lihat Lagu Lainnya :
1. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
2. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Innocence
3. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - when youre gone
4. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
5. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me
6. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Bon Jovi - Its My Life 
7. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
8. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away
9. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger
10. Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar Avenged Sevenfold - I Won't See You Tonight 

Jangan Lupa Di Like Dulu Ya ?